This cable by Delock allows to connect devices with a USB Type-C™ connector to a PC or notebook, using an existing Micro USB cable. Furthermore it allows to charge a mobile device, using an existing Micro USB power supply. An integrated wire in the ShapeCable can be bent into any form and retains its shape. This can be used to position the USB device in an optimal location.
• Connector: USB 2.0 Type micro-B female > USB 2.0 Type-C™ male
• Resistor: 56 k?
• Host = USB Type micro-B; Device = USB Type-C™
• ShapeCable: Integrated, shapeable wire
• Data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
• Cable gauge: 28 AWG
• Cable diameter: ca. 4.8 mm
• Colour: black
• Length incl. connector: ca. 0.50 m
• A free USB port
• USB 2.0 cable
• Poly bag